View Profile Bowz

73 Movie Reviews

That was pretty funny. I love his expression.
I thought he would stare at his own reflection in the water, then fall forward.

Are people on Newgrounds complaining about senseless violence? Is it because we are in 2018??

The violence didn't feel senseless to me. It felt like a parody of a hack and slash dungeon crawler where you care little for the NPCs. You just want to win. The result is a short taking place in such a game where the players are a couple of assholes smashing through everything in their path to get loot.
The animation was amazing, the goblin massacre was hilarious. I enjoyed seeing the two guys constantly picking on their goblin slave, only for it to backfire on them in the end. That whole moment when they are surfing his giant body down the mountain was really well done. Had me laughing a lot. This is the kind of stuff that reminds me why I love animation. Keep up the good work!

This is a minor quibble, but having the character ask the girl to repeat herself doesn't move the scene forward. Whenever I see dialog like this I start to lose interest because the scene isn't moving, it's stuttering. You can still have the guy respond to the questions that catches him off guard, and add information to the scene. "Aren't you a millennial?" "I don't understand why that's important." That would then force her next line to be more interesting than repeating her first line.

It's kinda like the 'yes and..' rule in improv, you don't always have to respond with "yes" but you have to add to the scene to keep thing interesting.

Take all that with a grain of salt though, you'll notice that almost none of my videos have dialog :D

7 Game Reviews

I came here for Tic Tac Toe, was not disappointed.

Nice game, kinda reminds me of Lolo. If it has eyeballs that shoot eyeballs it's okay in my book!

This turned out really great! Thanks for making this happen Sabrina, it's really awesome!!

12 Art Reviews

That's some epic demon puncturing!

I love it! This made my day :)

Sundownx responds:

Thanks dude! i'm glad you got to see it, keep those animations coming!

I love that bro with the popped collar.

JohnnyUtah responds:

popped collars are off the hook bro

Life is a big shit sandwich and we all have to take a bite. Time to get to work!

39, Male