Millennials Millennials

This is a minor quibble, but having the character ask the girl to repeat herself doesn't move the scene forward. Whenever I see dialog like this I start to lose interest because the scene isn't moving, it's stuttering. You can still have the guy respond to the questions that catches him off guard, and add information to the scene. "Aren't you a millennial?" "I don't understand why that's important." That would then force her next line to be more interesting than repeating her first line.

It's kinda like the 'yes and..' rule in improv, you don't always have to respond with "yes" but you have to add to the scene to keep thing interesting.

Take all that with a grain of salt though, you'll notice that almost none of my videos have dialog :D

Sonic Funeral Sonic Funeral

I appreciate that he's dead. I think Tails should have been buried alive with Sonic though. I think that's what he would have wanted.
Anyways...
Nice animation, very well done.

Ant0on responds:

lol thank you!

Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

Was that the Ghostbusters car? Did the Ghostbusters make a ghost?!
Really awesome work man.

Dweebus & the Great Destiny Dweebus & the Great Destiny

Nice game, kinda reminds me of Lolo. If it has eyeballs that shoot eyeballs it's okay in my book!

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

This turned out really great! Thanks for making this happen Sabrina, it's really awesome!!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

My mixed up childhood

Each time I'm about to quit playing, the next level revitalizes my interest. This game definitely keeps it interesting, and the nostalgia!!

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

I love that bro with the popped collar.

JohnnyUtah responds:

popped collars are off the hook bro

Dia de Pico Dia de Pico